Rihanna's I'm Back!

Author: Mr. Poindexter // Category: , , , ,

Rihanna will be back this november for the release of her newest album. i was browsing over the internet and a post got my attention.. rihanna's song i'm back is in weekly top ten here. i've heard that song before... but i thought it was still incomplete. so i searched for it only to find out it was done... and i was so surprised with the outcome. it only has one stanza... in repeat!!!! these are the only lyrics in the song:

It don't matter what I do
Always end up here with you
Baby I'm Back x 3
Baby I'm Back x 3
Your love something I can't pretend
I find myself with you again
Baby I'm Back x 3
Baby I'm Back,
Back with you again..

and that's on repeat!!! hehehehe that made this song more hot and sexy... especially with the beat and music. go listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RdG_HhwpWk

download it here:
http://www.2shared.com/file/3928594/521fb246/Im_Back.html


0 Responses to "Rihanna's I'm Back!"

Post a Comment