It's Raining like Hell today!!!

Author: Mr. Poindexter // Category: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
just got home today... i watched a play for our project in philosophy and psychology. it was fun... it was actually edwin samot's story. it was help in the Church of God, marilag subdv. dasma. it was raining today.... all of my other commitments has been cancelled because of the weather... my shoot for our movie project is one of them... (which is very favorable on my part.) and also the debut of my former classmates, but uh you know it's still tentative so im not sure if it will be cancelled or not. my dad said that my uncle is coming tomorrow, and my dad asked me if he could buy my phone to be given to my uncle... so then i can buy myself a new one... (i was expecting for the new phone to be next month..) everything happened so fast... if the weather
turned out great tomorrow... my mom's gonna buy me the new unit... im still not sure what to buy. but im really gonna go for the e63... i dont want the touch screen... because it's too much of an eye candy... and i might get holdupped because of it... so im gonna stay simple yet extravagant inside and pick e63... hehehe im so excited!!!!!


- Baboosh!


0 Responses to "It's Raining like Hell today!!!"

Post a Comment