I'm Stuck with the 5800 xpressmusic!

Author: Mr. Poindexter // Category: , , , , , , , ,

it seems i really don't have any choice but to root for the 5800.. i just wish i won't get a defective unit. hehehehe. my real worry is what if i got a defective unit then problems will show up after the first week of purchasing?. stores won't replace my unit. but still fixes it. i really wish i wont get a defective one...me and my mom went to the mall today... we watched the Yaya and Angelina spoiled brat movie (because they only got the ugly truth, surrogates, and i forgot the other one.) hehehhe the movie was fun... angelina looks scary.. especially during the intro. i felt like i was watching a horror movie instead of a comedy. some scenes are corny, or not funny at all. but if you want to get little laughs,... you should watch the movie.

0 Responses to "I'm Stuck with the 5800 xpressmusic!"

Post a Comment