Current Affairs

Author: Mr. Poindexter // Category: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
UPDATE: Im so gonna get my NEW NOKIA 5800 Xpressmusic tomorrow! yipeee.. I updated some of my channels... I uploaded tons of pics in my flickr acct.(It's really irrelevant to my blogs, so dont search for it.) as well as videos for my youtube acct.

I'm spendin more time with my 3600 slide now... because i know we'll get separated by tomorrow. My baby will have it's new owner... I uploaded some clips from the movie "TRAIN".. because Derek magyar's in it. hehehe.. i watched the movie...it's like Hostel meets Turistas... it's really gory.especially the intro... arggh... i was eating spaghetti when i watched it so it felt like i was eating guts. ... the intro shows peeling of human skin... more like an autopsy..so it's really gory...haha...you guys should definitely watch it. that works if you like gore.


PS: This is not Derek Magyar in the Picture...


(Scene fron TRAIN.)

This is DEREK MAGYAR:

0 Responses to "Current Affairs"

Post a Comment