nokia E63!!!

Author: Mr. Poindexter // Category: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



i've been drooling for an E63 ever since it's release. and now, i'm saving money for it. yesterday i was on my way home when a girl sat beside me... with earphone plugs... i was so surprised to see that her plugs are connected on a phone i really really want. i was so feeling envy that time.. with all the keypad lights flashing in front of me. the way she texts... i can't stop looking at it. waaah... i got the nokia 3600 slide now... i bought it last may 2009.... i don't know why i wasn't contented with what i have.... i want to be contented... you know... it's really hard. i always check the price of the nokia e63 everyday.... just to be updated with the price... right now the cheapest e63 is being sold for ten thousand pesos. i got to put more coins on my piggy bank.... lol. ciao for now. we're gonna go to robinsons to deposit moneyon my account so that i can buy that frickin e63... my hands are itchin' you see? hehehehe

-baboosh!

0 Responses to "nokia E63!!!"

Post a Comment